This was some of the best chicken i have ever had! The rub smelled amazing and was pretty fun to prepare. The recipe came from The New Best Recipe (I might be getting this book for Christmas!). Once we had the rub, we just lifted the skin off the chicken breasts, rubbed inside, and rubbed the whole outside of the chicken. Two medium sized chickens fed 5 people with plenty leftoveer for lunch.
- 3 T Cumin
- 2 T Curry
- 2 T Chili
- 1 T All Spice
- 1 T ground black pepper
- 1 t cinnamon
- Mix together all the spices to make the rub. coat the outside of the chicken and between the skin and the breasts with the spice mixture.
- fire up the grill on medium high and roast chickens for 15 min.
- rotate then cook for 15 min more.
- flip then cook for 10 more.
- Rotate for another 15-25 minutes. Carve and serve!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment