So, here I stray from my typical (at least somewhat) healthy recipes.
My uncle’s mother is one of the sweetest women i know and she comes to the beach with us nearly every year. This year she brought some interesting looking cookies with her. I admit that i was apprehensive at first, but these cookies taste better than they look. They are super simple to make and serve as a satisfying, crowd pleasing dessert.
- 2 C mini marshmallows
- 4 C rice crispies
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1 C raisins
- 1 C crasins (or other dried fruit)
- 2 lb bar or blocks of white chocolate
- 2 C dry roasted peanuts (unsalted)
- heat white chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave for approx. 2 minutes, stir, then repeat to melt completely
- add peanut butter till mixed
- add peanuts, fruit and rice crispies and drop 1/4 cup portions onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate to harden for at least 2 hours.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment