I am trying to help out in the kitchen here a little bit every night. We have been not only staying in the same house for 10 years in a row, we have also been eating prettymuch the same foods each year. The ‘grown ups’ honed the meals so that each one has a something for everyone and we eat a good variety of foods throughout the week. Last night we made about a dozen eggs woth of deviled eggs and by the end of dinnertime they were all gone.
Here is the no longer secret family recipe:
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 C light mayo
- 2 t mustard
- 1 t salt
- 2 t vinegar (white wine)
- dash of pepper
- paprika to garnish
- boil eggs in a large pot of salted water for 10 min.
- place in cool water for 10 min, or until eggs are room temp. You can leave them for longer if you want, just don’t let them dry out before peeling the shell off.
- Shell eggs, slice in half, and put yolks into a small bowl and mash.
- Add remaining ingredients to the yolks and mix.
- Re-stuff the eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment