a slight variation on the last time i made pickles. i used apple cider vinegar and i’m really happy with the results. you can boil them to your crunchiness preferences. I let them cook for a total of 10 minutes and they were boiling for about 4 of that.
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C salt
- 1 C (white or apple cider) vinegar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 T mustard seeds
- soak cucumber slices in salted water for about 8 hours or overnight.
- drain cucumber and bring vinegar, sugar, and mustard seeds to a boil over medium-high heat in medium-sized saucepan.
- add cucumber to the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
- can and keep for a month or two.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment