Filed under: DESSERT
this recipe was adapted from The Silver Spoon. unfortunately we didn’t have ice cream on hand, but it was still delicious, quick and super easy to make.
1/4 C oats
1/4 C whole wheat flour
1/2 C flout
1/2 C brown sugar
2 C (frozen) blackberries
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- add flour, oats, and half of the sugar to large bowl.
- add butter, sliced into thin pieces and work into the flour mixture.
- pour berries into glass loaf pan, or similarly proportioned oven proof dish, and sprinkle 2nd half of sugar on top.
- spread topping over berries and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment