Thank you David Lebovitz! This Baba Ganoush was delicious and super easy. My parents have a gas stove top so i had a great time charring the eggplant. As an appetizer for 4 adults, i used only one medium sized eggplant and improvised a little…
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 T creamy peanut butter (you can substitute any nut butter if you don’t have tahini on hand)
- 1 t salt
- 1 T+ 1 t lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- 1 t evoo
- 2 T chopped parsley
- 1/2 t red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- prick eggplant and char over gas stove burner (so fun).
- roast in preheated oven for 20- 30 min (25 worked for me).
- cool eggplant, scoop out insides, and puree will all other ingredients in food processor till smooth.
- Add additional lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste. Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
4 Comments so far
Leave a comment